On Valentine's Day, our thoughts turn to love. There are so many ways to express and celebrate this emotion, whether it be romantic love, or our deeply caring connections to our kindest relatives and our dearest friends. Valentines come in many forms!
We hope you enjoy this fragrant and colorful bouquet of quotes on love, delivered to us by the pens of literary champions.
Valentine's Day Quotes for Someone You Love
1. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you... I could walk through my garden forever.”
― Alfred Tennyson
2. “Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary.”
― Oscar Wilde
Valentine's Day Quotes for True Friends
3. “Thank goodness for best friends. For true friends, the ones who love you no matter what.”
― Lauren Clark
4. "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
― Robert Heinlein
5. “[W]hile finding true love was one of the most splendid things that could happen to you in life, finding a friend was equally splendid.”
― Félix J. Palma
Valentine's Day Quotes Especially for Him
6. "You only need one man to love you. But him to love you free like a wildfire, crazy like the moon, always like tomorrow, sudden like an inhale and overcoming like the tides. Only one man and all of this.”
― C. JoyBell C.
7. “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.”
― Marilyn Monroe
8. "Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.”
― Bob Marley
Ready to make someone's Valentine's Day special this year? We hope you found these words as delightful and inspiring as we did. Here's to the magic of love — passionate, comforting, and endless.