FTD® proudly presents the Let in the Light Holiday Rosemary Tree by Better Homes and Gardens®. Grace their Christmas season with abundant beauty and a fresh usable herb to make their holiday recipes pop with flavor! A gorgeous 12-inch rosemary tree arrives strung with white shining Christmas lights and is presented in a natural burlap container with a festive red and white snowflake embellishment hung from the top to create the perfect holiday display. Arriving with complementary Better Homes and Gardens® Recipe Cards that incorporate the use of rosemary, this tree makes a spectacular gift your special recipient will enjoy long after the Christmas season comes to a close.
This gift is available for delivery Tuesday - Friday. Gift delivery is available in the USA, cut-off times may vary for next day delivery when available.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner and depending on availability.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
• In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
• For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
• If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
• For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
• For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.
• If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
• Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category.