FTD® proudly presents the Better Homes and Gardens™ Editor's Choice Purple in Bloom Windowbox. Sweep them off to a sunlit garden with this exceptional gift of blooming plants in soft, cool shades. A lush and lovely lavender plant takes center stage offset by a blue rose campanula plant and a blue wave campanula plant all beautifully seated in a wooden window box container to create an incredible gift that will bring a refreshing burst of color into their days.
• Lavender Plant
• Blue Campanula Plant
• Blue Wave Campanula
• Wooden Flower Box
• Satisfaction Guaranteed
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about The FTD® Editor's Choice Purple in Bloom Windowbox by Better Homes and Gardens:
Potted flowering plants make a much better gift than cut flowers that only last days.
This gift is available for delivery Tuesday - Friday. Gift delivery is available in the USA, cut-off times may vary for next day delivery when available.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner and depending on availability.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
• In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
• For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
• If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
• For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
• For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.
• If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
• Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category.