FTD® proudly presents the Better Homes and Gardens® Citrus Sightings Lemon Tree. The perfect gift for cooks and gardeners, this Myer Lemon Tree is an exceptional way to send your warmest wishes to your special recipient. Known for producing a massive quantity of tasty lemons, this tree blooms frequently and sets fruit even with the first year of being planted. Presented in a burlap bag tied with a sage green ribbon, this lemon tree will make a great gift as we head into the spring months ahead. Plant in the container of your choice and bring indoors during the winter months. Due to state agricultural restrictions, this item is not available for delivery to Arizona, California, Louisiana, or Texas.
This gift is available for delivery Tuesday - Friday. Subject to change during peak holidays. Gift delivery is available in the USA, cut-off times may vary for next day delivery when available.Cut-off time is 3PM but may change during the holidays.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner and depending on availability.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
• In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
• For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
• If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
• For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
• For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.
• If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
• Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category.