A bounty of wine country-inspired treats pairs beautifully with three bottles of carefully chosen wine from Sonoma's vineyards. Intense aromas of cherries and black raspberries define the full-bodied Kenwood Pinot Noir from the Russian River area. Grapes from Sonoma's Alexander Valley are at the heart and soul of Murphy-Goode's bright, rich, creamy Chardonnay and L de Lyeth Cabernet Sauvignon has a deep crimson color with luscious hints of black plums, blackberries and espresso.
In keeping with the wine country theme, we've included olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Napa Valley mustard, creamy jack cheese, sweet onion crackers, and much more. This brimming basket comes with a soft cotton/linen lining and makes an elegant and bountiful gift.
• Kenwood Russian River Pinot Noir
• Murphy-Goode Chardonnay
• L de Lyeth Cabernet Sauvignon
• Olive oil
• Balsamic vinegar
• Wine & cheese biscuits
• Sonoma creamy jack cheese
• 6 pc truffles
• Cheddar cheese rounds
• Sweet onion crackers
• Spanish Manzanilla olives
• Napa Valley mustard
• Deluxe mixed nuts
• Cheese spreaders
• Wild salmon
• Decorative napkins
• Butter cookies
• Lemon almond biscotti
Gift basket dimensions: 20 x 17" x 11"
(Please note that any orders for next day delivery going to an East Coast state must be placed by 1 P.M. EST. All other states must be placed by 2 P.M. EST. for next day delivery)
Due to interstate restrictions on the shipment of wine, this product can be shipped to the following states only: AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, HI, ID, IL, KS, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, WA, DC, WV, WI, WY
Sorry, there are no related products for this item.
This Product will be sent Via FedEx. You may choose, overnight or 2nd day delivery.
Shipping Notice: Please note that unless you choose "overnight delivery" for your gift, as per UPS and FedEx shipping guidelines, your gift is guaranteed to arrive to the recipient on or before your specified delivery date.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner and depending on availability.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
• In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
• For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
• If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
• For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
• For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.
• If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
• Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category.